TEACHING METHODOLOGY

METHODOLOGY

In the majority of language schools, students speak and listen only 25% of the lesson.  The remaining 75% is spent copying what the teacher explains or writes.

However, at Lisbon Language Café we use a teaching methodology that allows students to hear and speak throughout the entire lesson (level A1.2 and above).

This is a very effective way to improve the learning-teaching process.

Click HERE to check your Portuguese level.

lisbon language cafe teaching methodology

Why you should study with us?

1- Established in 2014 giving you the guarantee of experience and quality

2- We make learning Portuguese fun!

3- Our teachers are professional, multilingual and work full-time

4- Our philosophy is to empower students to speak Portuguese and learn
more about our country

5- Our lessons are ALWAYS planned but our materials, teachers, and
resources are flexible to meet your needs

6- All our students have FREE access to our E-LEARNING platforms

7- All our teachers are native speakers and the class size is restricted
(maximum of 5 students)

8- We want our students to use their skills, not just study it. Our goal
is to empower and give you the tools to speak and interact, with confidence.

9- Our school is modern, accessible and is in a central location.

10-We have free Wi-fi! Our rooms are bright, comfortable and air-conditioned / heated!

Learn Portuguese in Lisbon – click HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR FACILITIES