Which podcasts should you choose, is always the question, no?!
On the internet, you can find a few European Portuguese podcasts and videos! Some websites LOOK FANCY and THEY ARE well-presented! Some websites put great effort into not being boring and really try hard to create fun content! Yet, they have a (big) problem! Their podcasts aren’t made by Portuguese teachers…
And that’s the reason why you can’t understand them and improve your listening skills! They mix all kinds of grammar structures into the same podcast!
Our podcasts are made by experienced Portuguese teachers. Vocabulary and grammar are in accordance with student’s level (we have podcasts for Level A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, and B1.2.
YOUR TIME TO STUDY PORTUGUESE IS LIMITED! Use it wisely! If you are an A1-level student, you have to do A1 level podcasts! If you are an A2 student, do podcasts for level A2 and so on. If you spend your time doing activities (podcast or videos) that are not for your level (and grammatically messy), then you are ultimately WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY!
HOW TO USE THE PODCASTS?
1. Read the questions / activities which you have to find the answer to.
2. Listen to the podcast two or three times WITHOUT READING THE SCRIPT
3. Try to solve / answer all the activities / questions.
4. Listen to the podcast again, this time whilst reading the script.
5. Check the vocabulary box and compare your answers with the solutions.